How to Use:
-Clean and dry affected area
-Remove the plastic backing from one side of the patch.
-Smooth that side over the area where you want pain relief.
Usage: Remove the anti-adhesion layer and paste to the needed part. Replace every 24-48 hours (can be adjusted according to feeling) 7-10 days for a course of treatment.
Storage: Sealed, placed in ventilated dry, cool, cleaning place.
Shelf Life: 2 Years
1. Clean the area where you need to apply the patches when using.
2. In case of allergy, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
3. Do not apply to sensitive skin areas.
4. Do not stick to the hair and places prone to sweating, so as not to fall off
5. If the symptoms do not improve or worsen, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
7. Store away from light, humidity not exceeding 80%, no corrosive gas and well-ventilated room.
8. Skin injury, eczema, urticaria, wound ulcer should not be used.
10. This product is for disposable external use
There may be some subtle differences between the color of the image and the actual product.